Oh my gosh I forgot to take my allergy meds today and I’m dying.
I may be able to fit in a minor with my undergrad. Just barely. It will literally put me at the point where they force you to graduate.
At least, from what I understand I need in history, and if I take the social studies endorsements at the local community college.
Options. I must think of them.
Pompeii (Gender Pitched)
by Bastille + 241,538 plays
(pitched to different “gender”)
Sorry for low-tier quality, I just really wanted to hear what this would sound like.
Someone should attach a download link.
I may go to California for a week with my Granmum this summer.
[She has 15 days off that she never used this year, and we have a lot of family in Cali - not to mention Disneyland and a few friends of mine (hey yo) and that Pasedena Glee Dalton place. So yeah. Birthday plans.]
I wish I had fantastically brilliant audio editing skills because man.
I love the one character in this version, but the other character from that version, and why can’t I just make my own dreamcast recordings.
Below you will find a list of songs that are perfect to ride your scooter to.
AKA Songs to make you feel better about everything in life.
So I was asked to do the Christmas skit for church winter conference this year.
- It is a musical
- About the Three Magi
- Well, the camels that the Three Magi travel with
- The star of Bethlehem is David Bowie
- All the Christmas songs must be done with 80s vibes
- King Herod is Joffery from Game Of Thrones
- Each song is going to be in a different language [because our church has a ridiculous amount of diversity; seriously out of like, 40 people there are at least 15 different languages spoken besides English] so it’s a bit like The Chipmunk Adventure as the Three Magi travel around the world in 80 minutes
This is so legit and I am hella excited.